Maersk Gallant – Maersk Drilling
Three MudCubes installed in 2014 replacing four VSM300 shale shakers.
- Rig contractor: Maersk Drilling
- Operators: Statoil/ ConocoPhillips/ Total Norge E&P
- Rig type: Jack-up (Marine Structure Consultants CJ62-S120)
- Delivered: March 1993
- Location: Norwegian Continental Shelf
Running-hours per MudCube as of February 16, 2016
- MudCube #1: 4411 hours
- MudCube #2: 5621 hours
- MudCube #3: 4612 hours
- Total running-hours all three MudCubes on Maersk Gallant: 14644 hours
Non-Productive Time (NPT) registered due to MudCubes on Maersk Gallant: 0 hours
Statement from Rig Manager Maersk Gallant, Maersk Drilling
Our experience with MudCubes is that we did not have any rig down time or NPT caused by MudCubes. There have been periods where we have done overhaul or upgrade on MudCubes as you find in Cubility servicemen visit reports, but, apart from that, the Mudcubes did not cause revenue loss on Maersk Gallant.
Rig Manager Maersk Gallant, February 22, 2016